Sunday, September 30, 2012

Is there anybody... out there...?

It's been a helluva long time since I last posted I know, and loads of things have changed including the layout of Blogger which has had me freaked for the last ten minutes or so.
Anyway, as you can realize I'm still alive although I have been through the wringer during the last couple of years and I not only suffered a severe writer's block, but also a big block on contacting the outside world.
But... thanks to some good friends and also the latest addition to my world being a nearly three year old, furry angel with four paws, a waggy tail and seriously wonderful sense of humour, I'm slowly getting back into contact with the rest of the planet.
I'm still facing a serious amount of stress and change in the very near future; the main thing that I'm dreading being the loss of my home thanks to a greedy little shyster, but I am a tough cookie, and although future posts may not be on a regular basis, I'm going to try my best to get back into the Blogosphere and keep any of you that might still be remotely interested up to date with what's happening in my life, and that of my new, gorgeous furry sidekick!
She really is a darling, and I've loads of tales to tell you lined up already!
Anyhoo, as I said, if anyone's reading this, "Hello!" and hopefully I'll write again soon!
ttfn,