Tuesday, June 22, 2010

'ello again my cherubs! And I hope today finds you all bright of eye and bushy of tail and ready for yet another Choose-O!
It's seems to be getting more often than not that the Monday Choose-O happens on a Tuesday, what with me either being away/unable to get on the intermanet/wishing you all a happy solstice, but as long as no-one gets confused and thinks they've missed a day I can't see it causing a problem.
Anyhoo, this week I have a couple of fabulous choices for you which are -
  • Speech
  • Bored
Do remember that the title may or may not be entirely related to the tale itself and that contents may settle during transit, but as usual, please choose wisely and don't forget to tell me all about what you've been up to over the previous weekend, akay?

Oh, and I also have a question for you to get you thinking, being,
"What is the Fabric of Time made of?"
Answers via the comments box/on a a postcard/via carrier pigeon.

ttfn!